1. Students who have failed a required course with between 40% - 49% as a final mark will be contacted by their school counsellor to pick up their registration package from the school counselling office.
2. Students and parents/guardians complete the registration form.
3. Parents/guardians and students come to Brooks Secondary School in person and bring their completed registration form to Mr. Hoelzley (Brooks, Counselling Office) during summer school registration times.
4. Students that miss registration will be required to make an appointment with Mr. Hoelzley to register. ( Stephen.Hoelzley@sd47.bc.ca ) or 483-3171
5. Summer school starts Monday, July 4.