1. Students who have failed a required course with between 40% - 49% as a final mark will be contacted by their school counsellor to pick up their registration package from the school counselling office.
2. Students and parents/guardians complete the registration form.
3. Parents/guardians and students come to Brooks Secondary School in person and bring their completed registration form to Mr. Hoelzley (Brooks, Counselling Office) during summer school registration times: Friday, June 26 (10:00 am - 3:00 pm); Monday, June 29 (10:00 am - 3:00 pm); or Tuesday, June 30 (10:00 am - 1:00 pm).
4. Students that miss registration will be required to make an appointment with Mr. Hoelzley to register. ( Stephen.Hoelzley@sd47.bc.ca ) or 483-3171
5. Summer school starts Thursday, July 2.