REPORT CARD RECOGNITIONS : Re: Principal's List, Honour Roll, Vice Principal's List
1. Recognitions will be calculated after the end of Term 1, 2 and 3
2. Honour Roll is calculated based on GPA
- Principal's List is 4.00
- Honour Roll is from 3.25 to 3.99
- Vice Principal's List Students with a GPA below 3.25 and have received work habits of G or E in every class.
A = 4 B = 3 C+ = 2.5 C = 2 C- = 1 F/I = 0
Calculation is based on adding up the total GPA divided by the number of classes.
3. Continuous reporting classes (Ex, Online and A&W Math) – students will need to be on pace with an assigned grade for Honour Roll purposes.
4. The Grade 8 explore rotation classes will not be used to calculate the GPA of Gr. 8 student.
5. Interim and Incompletes count as a 0 for the GPA value.
6. Students must be taking 3 or more Brooks classes to qualify for Honour Roll or Principal's list; if a student is taking an out of district course, the mark must be ready and available for GPA calculation at the time of Brooks' term breaks.
Each year to announce the Grade 12 winners of provincial and local scholarships. The recipients receive money to help pay for their post-secondary education. Awards, and Scholarships is available in the Brooks' Counselling Area.